Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.

James Dean

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm back ....

It's been almost a year since I last posted on this blog.  After a lot of pressure and some complaints from various people I decided it is time to start re posting.  As I start my third year in Korea my adventures here just keep getting better.  I have come to realize that this blog is great way for me to record my memories and to share my experiences with friends, family and sometimes complete strangers.  My promise to you today is that I will post something every two weeks.  It may not be a long post, sometimes just a picture or two but I promise there will be something.  So - to all my devoted followers please check back regularly.  In the meantime here are a few photos from my last year in Korea.  A longer post will be coming this weekend.
view of Daejeon

Christmas 2011

Japan , Chusock 2011

dining on tarantula in Cambodia, August 2011

3 comments:

  1. Glad your back Cheryl. I really enjoy reading your posts. You have such an interesting way to describe your experiences. Keep it up. Looking forward to all your news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey, I am going to try to post something every 2 weeks. I am have a trip to India and Nepal planned for August so will have lots to post about,

    ReplyDelete